Kelp-Great Source of Iodine
Do you know if you’re eating enough iodine? That’s an important question, because iodine-rich foods help protect you from a dangerous deficiency. Iodine is a vital nutrient that helps support a healthy thyroid, protects against certain kinds of cancer, promotes healthy growth and development in babies and children, and even helps you maintain a healthy brain.
Because kelp contains an extremely high level of iodine (up to 2,984 micrograms in some varieties), it’s one of the best ways to maintain a healthy level of iodine. Powdered kelp has been used to treat hypothyroidism in patients with severe motor intellectual disabilities, who are at a very high risk of iodine deficiency.
Frozen salted kelp/laminaria cut's packing: in 2 layers of package(inside pp bag, outside paper carton or plastic box), pressed into 15kgs N.W. per bag(15.7kgs G.W.)
ensure the product safety during transportation and storage;
ensure the loading quantity of each container ; blank package, no print, customer's label could be attached.
1. Email will be read and replied within 24 hours.
2. Free samples are available
3. Welcome to visit our factory
4. Better price for more order, best price for blanket order
5. Quality Guarantee after shipment.
6. Quality certificate, Phytosanitary certificate, Form A, and other CIQ certificates are available.