Grated Horseradish Fresh Wasabi Paste 43g tube

Grated Horseradish Fresh Wasabi Paste 43g tube

Wasabi was initially used by the Japanese many centuries ago as a way of preventing illness: the story goes that it was used on raw fish to prevent food poisoning, not because of its spicy taste. But because wasabi is grown in a manner unlike most other crops, it has long been mostly cultivated by the Japanese for the Japanese market.

Product Details

Packaging & Delivery

  • Packaging Details

  • Wasabi paste of 43g/, 100 tube / Carton export standard carton 

wasabi Powder

Wasabi (ワサビ or わさび) also named Japanese horseradish is a plant of the brassicaceae family. wasabi Powder,which originated from Japan with a long history is now usually cultivated in China and Japan. As a special healthy food, Wasabi Powder is one of the most extremely valuable seasoning foods in the world, and Wasabi Powder is greatly demanded in the world especially in some Japanese restaurants. Because of its adequate nutrients, Wasabi Powder could also do good to inspiring appetite, protecting cancer, resisting oxidation and so on.


Here is a nutrition information table of wasabi based on every 100g:

292.00 KCAL
Sulfur (S)
160.00 MG
42.13 G
Iron (Fe)
25.00 MG
Zinc (Zn)
2.80 MG
2.23 G
Potassium (K)
330.00 MG
10.90 G
Magnesium (Me)
87.00 MG
Dietary Fiber
6.10 G
Calcium (Ca)
82.00 MG
13.20 G
Manganese (Mn)
0.70 MG
Packing & Delivery


1kg/bag, 10bags/carton.
If you have any other requirments , we also can satisfied.


Quickest 7 working days!
Normally 10-15 working days!
The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.


Generally, T/T 30% as deposit, after recieved the copy of the documents and B/L the buyer pay the rest 70% of the total payment. 
We can offer other payment terms based on your requirments after disscussed and agreed.


Q1. What certificates do you


Normal importing certificates.
China origin form to save tariff!

Q2. What is your sample


We can supply the sample for free , but the customers need to bear the courier cost.

Q3.How about your delivery ?

Generally, you can choose to deliver the goods by sea to save cost.
But for urgent and small order, you can choose the express by EMS or DHL.

Our company policy's is provide safe,reliable,healthy and delicious wasabi paste to our 

society. top quality and super services.

wasabi (2)_副本_副本_副本.jpgwasabi (3)_副本.png

wasabi (4)_副本.png


Hot Tags: Grated Horseradish Fresh Wasabi Paste 43g tube, China, manufacturers, suppliers, China wholesale, where to buy


You Might Also Like